Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Be Accepting'

Be Accepting

Sometimes we need to allow ourselves to accept Love in their way – maybe that’s the only way they know. We need not to tell them how; our need is to accept with thankfulness. There needs to be more show than tell, give & take has become just that ~ give me, give me - GIVE ME & take, take - TAKE. We need to become more fruitful & giving within our home. Ouch did I hear that? Did I say that ? ~ it’s Oh so Very True. We have a tendency to sabotage our days before they even start. Allow yourself time to Give Thanks for Waking to A New Day; asking in Prayer for guidance & direction in all that you do.

- daeab

2 comments:

Nicole@mamashiptips said...

This is so true.. I wish everyone would give me .. Pray more. I know I need to Pray more ... I want to Church on Sunday.. YAY :o)

Nicole@mamashiptips said...

This is so true.. I wish everyone would give me .. Pray more. I know I need to Pray more ... I want to Church on Sunday.. YAY :o)