Tuesday, January 26, 2016





Highly recommend the Movie'


I may not have a war room, but I do have war time’
My mornings are my silence & solitude time for daily messages, reading, study & prayer. I pray to start journaling more on a daily basis, be it just a word a thought or a verse - my hope is to let these pages bring forth much needed comfort for myself & letting the pages speak to me. I talk with God within my prayers, crying, yelling, silent anguish, frustrations & yes pleading.  Knowing that I can just plainly be me in front of God brings forth many thoughts & feelings.  Grateful am I that I have this time to Thank & Worship the Great “I Am”

For the word of the Lord is upright, and all his work is done in faithfulness. – Psalm 33:4

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. – Colossians 3:17

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. – Romans 10:17

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.    - Galatians 6:9 

- daeab
1-26-16

No comments: