Saturday, September 5, 2015

Standing Firm'

Fully committed’ this is where I want to be.
Standing on solid ground, devoted to my Lord.
I need to be steadfast, and stay firm in my beliefs.
When I stumble, and when I fall’ lift me to my feet
For I know the path of righteousness, was never meant to be smooth.
I shall over come the hardships, and within’ them I will grow.
I need to take the straight path and turn right.
Be that beacon of light, for others to see.
Please use me as a vessel’ in your service, for your glory.
I give you my Hands, to reach out to others,
I give you my Feet, to walk out of my comfort zone,
I give you my Voice, for me to witness for you,
I give you my Heart, to be filled’ with your desires.
I give you my All ~ in All.
For you are the Great I Am, for you I give My All
Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10
So, if you think you are standing firm,
be careful that you don't fall!
1 Corinthians 10:12
- daeab

No comments: