Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Help me to be more like you'



Father, help me to see through your eyes, to hear with you ears, and my heart to feel the Love & Joy. I want to be a home for hurting people who have been changed by the power of your Word. Tear down all that may hinder me from Reaching out to those in need. Fill my life with the hope of Jesus' Glorious and Victorious return so that I may share it with Passion and others will know of your Grace. In the Name of Jesus I Pray Amen'


If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. 
Philippians 2:1-4 


If you've gotten anything at all out of following Christ, if his love has made any difference in your life, if being in a community of the Spirit means anything to you, if you have a heart, if you care—then do me a favor: Agree with each other, love each other, be deep-spirited friends. Don't push your way to the front; don't sweet-talk your way to the top. Put yourself aside, and help others get ahead. Don't be obsessed with getting your own advantage. Forget yourselves long enough to lend a helping hand. Philippians 1:1-4


No comments: